Da: large Ling: mound
The palmar root is prominent, like a large mound. Daling is in the depression of the wrist proximal to it.
On the midpoint of the transverse crease of the wrist, between the tendons of the palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
- Clears heart and calms the spirit.
- Harmonize the stomach and intestines.
- Ggood for carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Cardiac disorders: Cardiac pain, palpitations.
- Calms the spirit: Psychosis, epilepsy.
- Harmonize stomach ad intestines: Stomachache, vomiting.
- Local problems:Pain in the wrist and arm.
Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 cun