Xiaochang: small intestine Shu:point
Xiaochangshu is the place where the Qi of the small intestine is infused into the back.
Chinese Name: 小肠俞
English Name/Meaning: Small Intestine Transporter
Pinyin: xiǎo cháng shū
Han Geul 한글: so jang yu 소장유
Romaji: shō chō yu
Vietnamese:Tiểu trường du
1.5 cun lateral to the Governor meridian, at the level of the first posterior sacral foramen.
- Opens and regulates small intestine.
- Eliminates damp and cools heat.
- Benefits urination.
Indications of xiaochangshu:
- Reproductive disorders: irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhoea.
- Urinary disorders: Burning micturation, difficulty in urination, blood in urine, dark urine, urine retention.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Diarrhoea, constipation, hemorrhoids.
- Local disorders: Low back pain, sacral pain, Bi leg syndrome, hernia.
Perpendicular insertion 0.5 to 1 cun.
Back shu point of small intestine.