Yang : Yang of Yin-yang Chi: pool
Yangchi is in the depression on the back of the wrist and the qi of the meridian flows like water into a pool.
Chinese Name: 阳池
English Name/Meaning: Yang Pool
Pinyin: yáng chí
Han Geul 한글: yang ji 양지
Romaji: yō chi?
Vietnamese: Dương trì
On the transverse crease of the dorsum of the wrist, in the depression on the ulnar side of the tendon of m.extensor digitorum communis.
- Relax sinew and clears channel (pain of wrist arm, shoulder).
- Clears wind and heat (eye and ear problems).
- Helps to circulate and tonify qi.
- Yangchi is good for pain in the arm and wrist.
- Also benefits headache, redness, swelling and pain of the eyes, deafness, inflammation of the throat.
- Malaria and diabetes.
Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 cun